CHAOS GOBLIN TECHNIQUE ^_^


GOBLIN COMBINATION (CHAOS MACHINE)

This Technique that I would like to share on how to make a successfull upgrade on the Chaos Machine but is not a 100% success but if you could make the proper observation then you could tell that this technique that I a'm sharing is as close to 85 – 90% success rate ^_^.

This would require patience in observing how the goblin moves and throws the gem.

First you see the goblin throwing a chaos stone, ayt?
Observe it until you see a pattern of 1 throw Catch, 2 throw Catch, 3 throw Catch, then 1 throw catch. This will be followed by a 1 throw Catch again (this is the time when you click the combination OK button).

This is what you need to do. It should be the same time as the goblin catches the Chaos stone and that's the time when you click the combine OK button.

BOOM! Success. Make sure you have observe it's pattern, I'm not assuring it's all success but in my part this is the best way that I observed and made my whole +15 socketed set and any item I could come up with.

This technique will not waste your TOL, TOCA , and TOU. I have already shared this to some of my friends and they agree with my observation and technique, BTW it's up to you to try this for all those who love to gamble thru the Chaos Machine.

Like and Share it works for you. ^_^ Thanks


Comments